Update: Canvas Release Notes (July 13, 2019) on New Gradebook, Fixes Scheduled for Monday, June 22, 2019
The issue with hidden quiz grades has been resolved. Students should also now be able to review Practice Quiz results.
Other hidden assignments will still need to be manually posted to display grades to students.
If you are still having issues, please contact the ServiceDesk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 814-865-HELP (4357), or by using the chat feature to speak with a trained member of the service desk team.
On Monday, June 22, 2019, Canvas will resolve some of the remaining issues resulting from the Grade Posting Policy, a new feature which was added to the New Gradebook on July 13, 2019. The Fixes are as follows:
- Students will be able to view submission comments and annotations immediately.
- Instructors will be able to grade in the submission details page.
- Students will be able to view submission details for a submitted quiz without seeing an error of the quiz being read only.
- Students will be able to view grades via rubric.
- In Progress: Plagiarism Tools: Students will be able to view originality reports before the grade is posted.
We will continue to provide updates as more information becomes available.